Monday, October 22, 2007

Stock Earnings Reports For Monday, October 22

No stocks I love to trade are reporting today.

Here's a list of some that could move.

ASTE, AUO, BOH, CHKP, ECL, GNTX, HAL, HAS, JAKK, KMB, MRK, PVTB, RGS, RCL, SGP, VECO, WFT.

By the way... enjoy all those links. Once I started, I just couldn't stop. Love that new widget!

Also, things heating up on the Turkish-Iraqi border.

Basically, I think the weakness in the US on Friday, the weakness overseas, the strength of the Yen (6-week high) and the Turkey-Iraqi tension will be more important than earnings reports today.

Oh, and don't forget the "Credit Crunch." Shouldn't that be the name of a cereal?

2 comments:

HPT said...

When ever I go to the store and pass the cereal section I will see Credit Crunch now instead of "Captain Crunch".
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm,,,,,I'm getting hungry,,,I think I'm hungry for some "sub-prime",,,,,I mean Prime Rib as well,,,

Good luck today, expecting the market to go no where today with lots of put selling.

Dinosaur Trader said...

We'll see. I think this week and next could be very volatile.

Credit Crunch. I think I need to trademark that...

-DT