Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Today, the market was supposed to be slow and sleepy ahead of the holiday, but instead, we ripped. My bottom call from a few days ago looking safe for now.
We're 1200 points from the lows.
However, despite the market rip, I got shaken out in the morning. So I went surfing, got eaten alive by the gnarly waves, dinged my board, and came home to see the RO up size. Man was I pissed. But it just proves that you always need to keep an open mind in this job... I say it over and over, but it's so easy to talk yourself out of trading. The truth is, there's almost always opportunity. You just have to find it.
Moving on, anyone have experience with Turducken? Seriously? Not that I want to eat one or anything, I'm just wondering who I need to block from the blog.
I imagine that most of you are already getting ready to stuff your fat American faces with food, so I'm just going to get to the numbers. If you're not American disregard that comment.
Out of 22 traders today, 17 were gross positive, or77%. 14 traders made over $1,000 gross, which I find pretty amazing the day before Thanksgiving. Only 2 traders lost over $1,000. I was #11 of 22. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe.
"Lucky Pierre" - Trader D, $26,517 on 389k shares traded.
2. Trader B, $22,182 on 126k shares traded.
3. Trader 10*, $10,714 on 3,900 shares traded.
4. Trader P, $8,026 on 290k shares traded.
5. Trader J, $3,803 on 130k shares traded.
"Chambermaid" - Trader 7, -$8,274 on 10,400 shares traded.
2. Trader A, -$1,442 on 552k shares traded.
3. Trader Z, -$666 on 6,530 shares traded.
4. Trader E, -$92 on 10,200 shares traded.
5. Trader U*, -$87 on 0 shares traded.