Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I tell you what... when your wife goes down 3 days before Christmas and you're having the family over for Christmas Eve and you're Italian, things get stressful quick.
But she woke up today fully recovered after a day of bile and high fever to rally the troops (me) and start cooking. Just like a good woman should, by the way.
Anyway, I didn't trade. Instead, I followed my daughter around with Purell, dousing her with it whenever she came within 2 feet of Judy, or anyone else for that matter. You see, last year she woke up on Christmas with a fever, that won't be happening this year if I can help it...
Trading was very light today... but I'm throwing this post up because we have a first time "Lucky Pierre," Trader 3.
Still, despite his efforts, the Manservants won today, mostly due to "ass-blasted" swing accounts.
"Chambermaid" - Trader H*, -$7,840 on 0 shares traded.
2. Trader 10*, -$1,013 on 0 shares traded.
3. Trader P, -$937 on 101k shares traded.
4. Trader 9*, -$784 on 200 shares traded.
5. Trader M*, -$492 on 0 shares traded.
"Lucky Pierre" - Trader 3, $426 on 11,000 shares traded.
2. Trader R, $348 on 29,400 shares traded.
3. Trader O, $263 on 4,200 shares traded.
4. Trader N, $225 on 1,600 shares traded.
5. Trader I, $186 on 5,000 shares traded.
This may be my last post until after Christmas. If that's the case, have a great holiday. As promised, I've been hard at work on some history posts. My plan is to publish one per week in 2009.
Also, be sure to tune in on Monday the 29th for my annual stock market blog roundup of 2008.
Off to clean clams.