Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"

Anyway, I tried to get "Trader A" to post a song but the man is too damned honorable. He didn't officially spray since he didn't beat Trader C by double, and so he wouldn't take the song saying he "didn't earn it."

And since I lost money, I'm now forced to post bad music.

I could see catching some flack for this one, but for me, this song marked the end of anything good that came from the Smashing Pumpkins. Two good albums then shit.

3 comments:

Pete said...

hate this song.

i did really like 2000's MACHINA/Machine of the Gods cd though

TRader said...

yo dinosaurscum, see if you can break down some detail on this guy who said proprietary trading is doomed...who is he? who was he talking about, us or gs and friends? why does he think so? i missed that shit.

-trader d

Complacent Panda said...

amen