Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pro-America Vs. Anti-America

We're getting down to the wire in the election. You could get your "news and views" from the main-stream media (MSM) if you wish, but face it, us bloggers do it better.

For example, would you find a handy chart dividing "Pro-American" behavior from "Anti-American" in the
MSM?

Answer: "No."

However, depending on which channel you watch you might be "Anti-American" already.

Make sure you check it out before you go to the polls next week. It is from my friend "Jon Swift" who really isn't my friend at all, despite the fact that he's linked down there on my
blogroll. It's just that I've heard McCain say "my friends" during the course of the past year so many times that I call everyone my friend.

UPDATE: I'll toss a bone to the MSM for this fine article contrasting the differences between the Democratic and Republican rallies.

No comments: