Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is Andy Borowitz "Too Big To Fail?"

Well now that he's been linked by me, he's bigger than ever. Wait, sorry... I meant to say, "biggah than evah."

I love the The New Yorker magazine. Of course, that makes perfect sense since I'm not only a communist, but I'm also an elitist.

Be that as it may, I urge you to check out this funny piece by Mr. Borowitz entitled, "Too Big To Fail." If you're not an elitist, it's okay... it's short and there are lots of pictures.

Here's a snip.

How did I find myself in this hole? Like most financial crises, mine had its origins on a slippery slope. First of all, I made the mistake of logging on to iTunes when I was high and downloading every Electric Light Orchestra song ever recorded. Second, I created my own e-commerce site, the ill-fated DressYourBadger.com.


Admit it, that's funny. Read it, and enjoy communism. It's coming, why fight it?

No comments: