Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DT For Hire

As you can see from the chart below, I boosted "the Fly's" (notice, back to small "t") traffic by approximately 1356% yesterday.



Cynics may say, "Yeah, but didn't "the Fly" promote the elections for the better part of 2 weeks? Couldn't the bounce have come from such promotion?"

And to that, I'd say, you're a cynic, stop being such a dick. No one likes a cynic.

Shoot me an email if you're interested in hiring me to write shit for you. Since I can't make money trading currently, perhaps I'll just be a third-tier blogger for hire... we'll see where that gets me.

NOTE: If you didn't have a chance to stop by last night, at least check this interview with Jake Gint. It got a warm reception, despite the fact that Jake Gint is a twisted, wingnut.

You see, if I'm able to cast such an ornery figure in a likeable manner, imagine what I could do for your cynical ass!

7 comments:

Broker A said...

Great fucking job.

Whenever you want to move this ridiculous make believe office of yours to iBC, let me know.

I'm sure we can offer you are higher income stream, than what you are currently enjoying on blogspot, which happens to be zero.

Dinosaur Trader said...

Thanks, Fly.

It's good to see the ole, "broker a" tag again.

We'll be in touch.

-DT

DP said...

Great job, 'old man'. I think The Fly will have to hire you to MC any and all upcoming iBC events.
-DPeezy

OBAT said...

Your moderation skills at IBC were superb. The interviews were great.

Option Addict said...

You are very talented, DT.

I applaud your efforts last night.

Well done.

Option Addict

Dinosaur Trader said...

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

-DT

Shane said...

You're doing a great job, you don't need a pimp. Then again I sold out so what the f do I know.