First of all, something to think about from today's IBD:
The nine biggest up days in Wall Street history all occurred during the bear market of 2000-02.
- Hopefully, this guy will find his way over to my old company, and blow them up too.
- The ECB is still talking tough. No interest rate coming.
- A new presidential poll is out and it shows Obama gaining. My wife's grandmother is supporting Obama. She's an 85 year old conservative Italian who has never voted Democratic in her entire life. I'm just saying... he's a true "uniter."
- If the Bond Insurers go you may want to build that bomb shelter and start hording food.
- Sometimes the truth isn't so exciting. Brian at Alphatrends speaks some truth.
- Do individual daytraders make money? Dr. Brett digs deeper.