Monday, October 8, 2007

Poll Closed, Deathmatch Over

"Who will win the deathmatch?" Or, in other words, will JRJC go up or down?

For the 15, or 65% of you who knew that in the end the man known as "Dinosaur Trader" had to beat on the man known as the Ragin Cajun, you can share in my glory.

For the 8, or 34% of you who voted against me I'll assume that you were having a bad day when you voted or that you're new to the blog and didn't realize what was going on.

JRJC is gapping lower again this morning, firmly below $39 now, so my $42 short feels pretty good here. If on the other hand you had bought at $39.65 you'd be thinking about eating corndogs for a full week.

Anyway, I need to talk to "the Fly" to see if I can borrow his "internet laser beam" next time I engage in a deathmatch. It would have been much more satisfying to "melt" Ragin's blog. Instead, he's still over there, plunking away, telling unsuspecting readers that JRJC is a good buy and wooing future employers.

NOTE: Ragin Cajun runs a 4th tier blog.

No comments: