Friday, October 12, 2007

Chat Room

Let's give this a try. I was browsing around last night and ran into a "Happy Hour" chat over at Trading Goddesses site. This little chat application was pretty effective.

So, today, after the fireworks of the morning are over I'll be on the chat for a bit around 11am. Of course, that's always subject to change, given market conditions, but let's give it a shot. And, of course, I don't have to be here for you people to chat. You'll know I'm there when you see "Dinosaur Trader" as a chatter with the Ivory Gull avatar.

If it works out, I may just leave it up all the time. It will be good to have a fallback for when Wallstreak goes down!

UPDATE: Not bad... I think from now on when I host "chats" I'll do it in the market's off hours. I'll try again soon. If anyone has any good ideas about how do do this, lemme know. I'm thinking 9pm on Monday nights or something.

1 comment:

HPT said...

Just name a time we can all meet up and talk, sounds good to me, once you've made the announcement I'll post it on my site too.