Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Great Movie Scene

Chatter on Wallstreak today about the book I just finished reading, "The Search For Captain Zero" led to a mention of John Cusack which immediately made me think of the movie, "Better Off Dead."

I checked Youtube but couldn't find any of the classic clips from that flick. However, in searching, I found this great clip from the movie "High Fidelity."

Now unless you've seen the movie, it won't be that funny. However, understand that the guy who drops the air conditioner on Tim Robbins is a really meek and quiet guy in the movie who is constantly bullied by Jack Black's character. When he smacks the dude with the phone and finishes him off with the air conditioner... well, that's just good comedy.

Meanwhile, if you haven't seen the movie, don't. Instead, read the book. It's for people who love music, especially my kind of music... that is, good music.

No comments: