Friday, February 13, 2009

The Week In Review

Lucid Films Presents - The Stimulus Package

(Irreverent and NSFW)

I say pay the Somali pirates to heckle the illegal Japanese whaling ships.

The more that comes out about the salmonella peanuts, the more it stinks. It also highlights how insecure our food supply is.

Note: 123456 is not a good password...

Amazing passive solar house in Iceland. I find things like this inspiring.

Prospectus is blogging again and he's spilling the beans on Richard's sex life!

Take back those bonuses!

I still don't Twitter. Soon I'll be in the minority.

Hilarious new blog about Digg. Zen and the Art of Digg. Dude, "friend" me.

Great Moments In Willful Ignorance. The Reformed Broker runs a very funny and consistent site. It has become a daily read for me.

It's been a tough week. Here's some inspiration in the form of a squirrel.

Enjoy the day off on Monday.  I know I need it!

1 comment:

Prospectus said...

While Richard is amazing, you'll always be my first and #1, DT. XOXO