Thursday, April 3, 2008

Virtual Office, -$48. SPX, +2.50, 1373.40.

OBAT, $494 on 9400 shares traded.
Me, $95 on 21,800 shares traded.
Ainkurn, $4 on 1050 shares traded.
Wincity, no trades.
Retardo, no trades.
Timmay, no trades.
Dehtrader, -$202 on 6614 shares traded.
Denarii, -$215 on 4800 shares traded.
Sanglucci, -$224 on 47,800 shares traded.


You might look at the indexes today and think nothing happened. I mean, we were barely up on the day, with not too crazy of a range and the volume sucked. But it was a fucking warzone out there today...

Some guys in my main office got completely smoked... no cake was made anywhere. But it's really odd, because the agriculture stocks were acting like crackheads, and the coal stocks were wiling out. Meanwhile, did you see the action in V today? I have it on good inside information that the buying there was coming out of the deep south.

The VO had a pretty crappy day. OBAT made money, but when doesn't he? Dude just chills on a pacific island toying with the stock market all day long, buying beaches and shit. Meanwhile, Evolution had a good day I think, but he forgot to report his numbers... he thinks he's Timmay or something.

Anyway, I need to go have a drink. I'll have a daily post up this evening... I have some shit to vent.

1 comment:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Git 'er done, boys!

-DT