Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Virtual Office, -$1277. SPX, -2.20, 1370.00

Evolution, $232 on 71,200 shares traded.
OBAT, $177 on 5000 shares traded.
Ainkurn, $6 on 200 shares traded.
Retardo, no trades.
Timmay, no trades.
Denarii, -$135 on 2600 shares traded.
Dehtrader, -$322 on 6570 shares traded.
Me, -$1235 on 18,800 shares traded.


The market sucked today but I sucked even more.

On a day where there were no large sector moves (minus those sexy coal stocks) and absolutely no volume in the market, it was all about waiting for the FOMC minutes.

"The FOMC minutes will save me... The FOMC minutes will save me..."

That's what I kept repeating to myself, like some fucked up stock trader mantra.

Naturally, whenever you "hope" for anything in the market, you get your balls crushed, like some masochistic pervert in a NYC sex club.

Anyway, enough about me...

The VO had kind of a crappy day and I offer congratulations to those who finished green. At the same time, I really hate those people right now, just for making my crappy day seem even shittier. If only OBAT had thrown down a 2g loss or something, my evening could have been saved.

No comments: