Monday, August 6, 2007

Stocks Set To Bounce?

Well, probably not, but since the futures are currently indicated higher, I'll be a bull until about 10:15 or so, when I assume the market will turn and sell off a few hundred points.

Anyway, here are a few stocks that sold off on relatively light volume on Friday. I didn't set up any fancy scan to find this list either... I just used my own powers of observation.

TNH-RWT-ALB-CMI-OSK-VMC
CF-HXM-UBB-AMG-AB-GHL-WCC-EDU-LDK


CF and ALB are in italics because they also may enjoy moving average support.

On the other hand, two stocks that have shown remarkable strength during this recent bout of market weakness are POT and GRMN.

Good luck today.

Oh, and there's only one more day to vote in the poll. Will the market hit 12,500 or 14,000 next. Go ahead, place it all on the line and "click it in there."

No comments: