Thursday, July 5, 2007

Virtual Office, $776. Dow, -11.46, 13565.84.

HPT, $409 on 15 contracts traded.
Evolution, $322 on 8800 shares traded.
OBAT, $55 on 7000 shares traded.
Me, $15 on 6400 shares traded.
Denarii, -$25 on 1000 shares traded.

I'm happy that most finished green for the day but the only word I can think of to describe the trading today is LAME.

The indexes were mixed, the indicators were mixed, the stocks that normally trade together weren't.... it was just LAME.

If you're bullish, I guess you can be happy that the market reversed it's losses from the morning. I wouldn't say I'm bullish or bearish here, more like, "boredish".

Anyway, let's see if the employment data tomorrow does something to create a little action. I wouldn't bet the house on it though... or even a shingle.

No comments: