Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tight Rules And Easy Trading

The holiday is behind us but the holiday week is not.

Therefore I'm going to be taking it easy again today studying setups and watching the market for clues.

For now I will share a conversation I overhead this weekend. Three guys talking about books.

Jack: "Joe, you ever read Philistines At The Hedgerow?"

Joe: "No. Any good?"

Jack: "Yeah, it's pretty good. Gossipy. I just thought about it when George mentioned that he didn't know if any of the condos sold but he knew that Brian Cook was renting one. It's name-dropping like that. You're gonna love it, George."

George: "Yeah, and let me tell you, I'm happy you brought it for me to borrow, because this book I just started is slow."

Joe: "What are you reading?"

George: "Crime and Punishment", which sucks, because I just finished the "Count of Monte Cristo" and it ruled. Before that, I read "War and Peace" and that was pretty damned good too."

Joe: "War and Peace"? Damn, isn't that a really big book? Who wrote it?"

George: "I dunno. Leo Tolstoy or some shit."

No comments: