Monday, June 11, 2007

Virtual Office, $972. Dow, +.41, 13424.80

Misstrade, $1113 on 3700 shares traded.
Me, $367 on 44,200 shares traded.
Evolution, $226 on 48,600 shares traded.
Denarii, $69 on 600 shares traded.
Dehtrader, -$803 on 6000 shares traded.

Well, it was a quiet day in the VO. This is somewhat expected on a summer Monday. Volume was very low today. The good news is that Denarii is on an 8-day win streak. Small wins often breed big confidence.

And yes, I'm a little upset I missed the rally on Friday. But the thing is, I like to watch volume. Friday's rally came on volume that was much lower than the volume shown during Thursday's sell-off and only equal to the volume shown on Wednesday's sell-off. So I probably wouldn't have been very aggressive on the long side anyway... My real point is that if we were to see another couple of sell-offs this week on higher volume it may be time to start thinking defensively near term.

Of course, I'm only a trader and thus, I suffer from severe myopia when it comes to forecasting the markets.

Anyway, hopefully we get some more volume and better trading conditions tomorrow.

No comments: