Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Virtual Office, $2586. Dow, +103.69, 13487.53.

EvolutionTrader, $1574 on 72,400 shares traded.
Me, $552 on 16,200 shares traded.
Denarri, $218 on 1400 shares traded.
One Bad-Ass Trader, $145 on 16,400 shares traded.
Dehtrader, $97 on 18,300 shares traded.


It was a light volume rally day, but whatever, you have to give this market some respect. Like a good sports team, it's finding ways to win. And the VO found a way to win too. For the first time since it's inception, everyone reported gains. Of course, we were a little shorthanded today, with Misstrade taking a day off and the Scalper on hiatus, but still... we'll take it, it was historic.

ET had a nice solid day and I had a decent day even though I only traded until 11:00am. Everyone else was slightly positive which, is always positive.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. Probably another up day that I'll just shake my head at in wonder... I'll post a brief synopsis of my day later. Right now, I need to go buy a lawnmower, my old one died a quiet death in my garage this past winter.

It won't be missed.

No comments: