Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lindsay's Hallmark Ad

I don't watch the Soprano's but I regularly watch Wallstrip. Anyway, I don't even have HBO. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't watch the Soprano's because I'm Italian and I hate that everything Italian has to be mob related. I won't even start on the Olive Garden commercials..., but click that link for a hilarious parody of one.

Anyway, so I went on Youtube hoping someone had posted the clip of Lindsay in the Sopranos. No luck. However, I found this Hallmark ad that she was in.

I rate it a 10 on a puke-meter. It almost made me throw up. Who writes these ads? Does this shit sell cards? Lindsay was good though even if this stuff is below her.

1 comment:

mOOm said...

It had me laughing... The punchline meant some of the comments made no sense "trust fund kid"?