Monday, January 5, 2009

Thank You. It's Good To Be Back.

I wanted to thank all of my readers who took the time to Digg the BSMBP. I also want to extend a special thank you to Trader X and Complacent Panda who both went the extra mile to help me spread the post.

Meanwhile, if you haven't Digged it yet... ahem... ahem...

As it turns out, it was my most widely read post to date.

Now, in case you missed the history involved with the BSMBP, I stole the idea for it last year from another corner of the blogosphere, the funny part. Over there, in the funny part of the blogosphere, my friend and "inspiration" Jon Swift, is a finalist for the Weblog Best Humor Blog of 2008.

I know how nice it is to receive a helping hand on the Internets, so now I ask you to go and vote for Mr. Swift. You may vote once a day until January 12th.

If you are unfamiliar with his fine blog, it's decidedly "first-tier" stuff. Check out his "best of" and then go and vote. Blogging can be a rather thankless task, and it's nice to receive some positive feedback, be it in the form of Diggs, comments, or a shiny Weblog award.

Meanwhile, it's good to be back. It was a nice week off. I have some changes in mind for this blog which I will detail in a post tomorrow.

No comments: