Thursday, August 7, 2008

The RO Report

Wow, well the market took one on the chin today. I have to say, after the last week, and with IBD talking about rallies and stuff, I was starting to wonder if I had missed the bottom.

I mean, this could just be a pullback, but I don't see the leadership... I think most of the move in the indexes could be attributed to financial bounces. They're not about to lead the market higher... so once the short squeeze is over, we could retest the lows. Time will tell.

Anyway, it was a mixed day in the RO. Actually, overall, it was a good day due to the top 3 guys, but the leadership was rather narrow. Out of 24 traders, 13 finished positive, or 54%. I was #9 of 24, so I had another decent day.

Here's the top 3: (refer to yesterday's RO post for an explanation on the lettering... however, don't miss another post, okay?)

1. Trader Z, $18,274 on 205k shares traded.
2. Trader B, $12,934 on 512k shares traded.
3. Trader F, $9,423 on 224k shares traded.


And on the downside:

1. Trader A, -$13,908 on 328k shares traded.
2. Trader C, -$1,626 on 288k shares traded.
3. Trader H, -$1,538 on 2500 shares traded.

NOTE: The site seems fucked again... I'm going back to a static blogroll for now. Fuck blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cavemen?

Dinosaur Trader said...

You know... I'm the dinosaur and my blogroll mates are the cavemen.

-DT