Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Judy


I was surfing in the ocean today at 5:40, when most of you zombies were probably still sleeping. It's Judy's birthday, and I had to get in and out so I could be home in time to cook her breakfast and massage her feet.

Unfortunately, our fucking cat threw a wrench in that plan. He peed all over my daughter's "friend hippo." Frankly, I wasn't too upset at saying goodbye to the hippo, he was too big and animated looking for my taste. I like my stuffed animals to be subdued-looking and huggable. But that's another story altogether...

Anyway, since it's Judy's birthday I only worked the first hour and let one position ride. We then took our bikes into town for a picnic lunch. Now, she's teaching yoga and I'm watching our daughter for the rest of the day. Later we're going out to dinner, so the VO will be up but that's likely all for the day.

Back to your regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family before us!!!!!??????

WTF?

Either get your priorities straightened out or give me a refund.

Thanks.