Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bottled Water or Tap? Volvic.

Readers of my blog know that I'm not a fan of bottled water.



Every time I go out surfing, I pick up 2 or 3 plastic Poland Spring bottles that have washed up with high tide and lay stranded amidst clumps of seaweed. Plastic doesn't go away... ever.

However, while I'm extremely influential, I understand a few of you may still be drinking bottled water. Fine... however, if you're gonna do it, perhaps buy some Volvic, at least until the end of August.

Why? Because for every liter you buy, they'll provide 10 liters of clean water to children in Ethiopia.

And I'm more "pro-children" than I am "anti-plastic."

2 comments:

S. Urista said...

TT here - away from my usual PC, so I'm leaving my numbers here today. Tough day in Tokyo...

-$410, on 1,289 shares.

YoungChuck said...

I hate bottled water also. If you want to save money and the environment but won't drink tap water. I would suggest buying a reverse osmossis water filter on ebay and a couple on aluminum Sig water bottles.