First of all, the IBD has changed its outlook to "Market in confirmed rally."
- Woodshedder discussing triangles again... could it be because of IBCs new sponsor?
- First it was Timmay and now it's Richard at MtM. Retardo lashes out again!
- Evolution returns!
- Foreclosures up 90% in January. However, check the link below...
- You can't foreclose if you don't own the mortgage. Oops!
- Visa and Mastercard don't make credit card loans, they process transactions for banks that do. No wonder MA has held up so well... the Visa offering is set for late March.
- Obama keeps getting stronger, despite the "batshit crazy" attacks.