Friday, November 30, 2007

Virtual Office, $2666. Dow, +59.99, 13,371.72.

Dehtrader, $1726 on 3720 shares traded.
Sanglucci, $526 on 22,200 shares traded.
Me,
$414 on 17,600 shares traded.
Akalawoo, no trades.
Evolution, no trades.
Misstrade, no trades.
Wincity, no trades.


I guess the VO members are so rich they don't have to work anymore...

Very nice to see Dehtrader up at the top today. He's showing some great resilience after getting smoked a couple of days back. That's not an easy thing to do... trust me.

In other news, nothing much happened until the very close... that's when we traded like 300 million shares in 5 minutes. I was all set to complain about volume and then it all came on the close. Must be an expiration or something. Anyway, volume during the trading day was crappy.

For all of the big talk coming from the bulls after the parabolic rise in the indexes, I'd love one of them to point out where the leadership is coming from. Looks like a bounce off of oversold levels in weak stocks if you ask me... not the thing raging bull markets are made of. Also, if this were the start of a real, new rally, you'd expect to see volume balloon. Instead, it was merely good, not great.

But we'll see. I expect us to be quiet these next couple of weeks. I welcome this quiet. I'm happy to see November behind us... it was a little too crazy, even for this trader.

Meanwhile, Sanglucci got his numbers in on time today... love that guy.

I will have a Weekend Open Thread featuring a little "Wise and Otherwise" up this weekend.

Come play, over 3 billion in prizes will be awarded. Honest.

2 comments:

1984 said...

Even certain dumb money doesn't buy all of this "the correction is over" propaganda... and you know what that means!

Denarii said...

I HAD ONE SMALL TRADE OF +27 ON 100 SHARES - NO BIG DEAL