Friday, November 16, 2007

Unionizing The "Peanut Gallery"

I am interrupting this "hiatus" to announce my intention to unionize the "Peanut Gallery" over at "the Fly's" new nightmare of a blog, I Bank Coin.

While he plans on "crushing" all of the "third tier" bloggers via the Peanut Gallery, I am calling for a boycott of said gallery, until we are paid for our efforts.

Watch the news Mr. Fly? See what's happening over in Hollywood?

In time, your blog will lose it's shine without the "the Gallery" as people tire of Woody's posts on technical analysis (he's Southern, and therefore suspect) and realize that "Mini-me," or, Danny, is just like you but a little dumber. Meanwhile, it's my strong suspicion that "Mr. Bilderberg" is no more than a friend of yours that you used to play wiffle-ball with when you were a kid. He's living with his parents still... I'm sure of it. Jeremy seems legit, despite his poor taste in music.

In short, pay the "Peanut Gallery" or be crushed by it via bad PR.

"Power to the Peanuts."

NOTE: I will be back, "full time" after Turkey week is over. Until Thanksgiving passes, I will be posting only sporadically. Thank you for your patience as I practice yogic breathing and reconnect with my "inner Dinosaur."

11 comments:

KC Equity Trader said...

"Mini-me," or, Danny" ~Funny.


I agree.

That new web site is pretty uninteresting. The weekend posters has his so-called journalist and if anyone buys their merchandise I will laugh.

Unknown said...

Ah yes...breathing and reconnecting to your inner _fill_in_blank_ is a very good thing. See you soon.

AT

UWSvamp said...

"Wax on, wax off, Daniel-son"

Don't come back until you can snag The Fly with a pair of chopsticks.

Broker A said...

You will pay for this post.

Dinosaur Trader said...

"Power to the Peanuts," Broker.

I'm planning a demonstration outside of Macy's for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. The "peanut gallery" will galvanize and secede from your blog. You will only be able to "annex" it once you pay.

-DT

HPT said...

I saw the threats made on DINO village over at ibankcrap.com,
Let me know if you need axillary backup in this battle with the FLY.
Cajin is one matter, but with the FLY, we may need to assemble the VO team to defeat him and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Viva la resistance!!!

D1 said...

That is an asinine delusion.




Here, enjoy yourself at wikipedia:
I am well-versed

Dinosaur Trader said...

Mini-me (Danny),

I will publish our "manifesto" soon... when I am done with my yogic breathing, perhaps.

-DT

D1 said...

Can't wait to read it, actually.

In the interim, for safety reasons, I'd have your gardener start your car for you, from now on.

No reason why of course, just the talk of manifestos and calling bilderberg fat, well, you know, safety first.

happy stretching.

JakeGint said...

Fly's site is down. The people have struck!

Dinosaur Trader said...

Jake,

Indeed.

-DT