Friday, August 3, 2007

Cramer Freaks Out On CNBC

Too busy for a synopsis right now. I'll look for a video of it later.

Says credit market worst it's been in over 20 years...

Says we need Uncle Ben to give a rate cut "to save us"...

Lunatic!

FLASH: He may have put a near term bottom in the market... meanwhile, CNBC, I guess there is a problem with BSC afterall... see my earlier post today for commentary on that. And, by the way, he just made himself "unfire-able." Just imagine the conspiracy theories...

UPDATE: Cramer came on again in the last hour and was cool. Said he didn't mean to scare people but he was concerned about "how tuned in the Fed is" to the problems concerning the credit market. He said that "all the problems will go away if the Fed says 'we're monitoring the situation and we're not going to let it turn into a debacle'." Says Fed should switch their stance to "ease" and problem will be gone.

Here is a link to the video. If you missed it, check it out... trust me.

2 comments:

Prospectus said...

I want to see the video!

Dinosaur Trader said...

I got the link up.
Not on Youtube yet.
-DT