Thursday, March 29, 2007

Slow morning

Volume is lighter this morning than it was at the same time yesterday. And I hate the action on days like today. The futures gapped up on the GDP data but then sold off. It's hard to get short days like this because even though the market is trading down, there's plenty of bullishness anyway so the squeezes can be quick and violent. At the same time, it's hard to initiate longs because a lot of stocks gapped up and then got choppy... good entries were hard to come by... at least in this cave.

So anyway, I took it easy this morning. I'm up a couple hundred bucks but I don't have a winner or loser that's greater than $100. I'm going to spend the next hour looking at charts and then take a long lunch. Hopefully, in the afternoon things will be more interesting.

I haven't even spotted any freaky hybrid trades... (sigh).

No comments: