Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday not at all here

I had a wonderful weekend. So good, in fact, that I didn't think about trading at all and I didn't read any books on the topic either. My IBD was never delivered. I took that as a sign to just relax.

This morning I woke late, forgetting that the oil burner was scheduled to be cleaned. So, unshowered and unshaven I met a man who reeked of oil at the door and let him into the basement. He told me about his pets. He had a beautiful blue bird that he taught how to say, "Pretty Blue Bird!" that was eaten by a lizard that he normally kept caged. He also has ferrets... 6 ferrets.

I then had a brief conversation with my daughter. "I got socks! You got socks?" Then she showed me the wrapper of her fruit leather. "Mine is blue. Your pants are blue. They match!" Everything is amazing when you are 2.

The point of all this is that I haven't done too much morning research yet. The CFC news is worrying and, bearish as I am, I wouldn't be surprised if the market takes a hit.

We will see. Good trading!

No comments: